Greg's Small Engine respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutescopyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyrightagent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the followinginformation when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalfof the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to havebeen infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to bethe subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contactthe complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available,an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes thatuse of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyrightowner, its agent, or law"
* A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate",and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to acton behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed"
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notificationto the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
Greg's Small Engine
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THATONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES.THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURREDBY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THATIS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSOBE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further detailson the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).